Sounds weird, but it is amazing!
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup liquid (or double it for the 2x oats method)
- 5 baby carrots, shredded
- handful of raisins
- sweetener of choice, to taste
- splash of vanilla + dash of salt
- shake of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Cook oats, liquid, sweetener, salt, vanilla and shredded carrots over medium heat, adding raisins during the last 5 minutes or so. Once the oatmeal is done, spoon it into a bowl, top with cinnamon and peanut butter. Enjoy!