German Chocolate Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup (plus a little more, depending on how liquidy you like it) water
- 2 TBSP raw wheat germ
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Sweetener, to taste (I used some sucanat)
- 1 TBSP melted coconut butter
- 2-3 tsp coconut oil
- Optional: coconut extract
Cook the oats and wheat germ on the stovetop in the 2/3 cup water. Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder. Stir in sweetener, oil, optional extract, and top with melted coconut butter. Enjoy!
I would recommend not stirring in the coconut butter; I stirred mine and lost a lot of the flavor because of it. Just my suggestion.