Easy as 1-2-3 Veggie Burger
- A little less than 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 TBSP oats
- 1/8-1/4 cup frozen corn
- Splash of water
- Optional: Onion, garlic clove, red peper, spices (onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, etc.)
1. Place all ingredients in Vita-Mix (or blender of choice).
2. Pulse until chunky and combined. (You should be able to mold the “dough” into a little ball. If not, add more water.)
3. Remove the mixture from the blender, form it into a little patty and heat on the stove top. Enjoy!