My name is Kelsey, and this is my blog, Clean Teen Kelsey.
I’d begin by saying that I’m just your average teenage girl, but that would be a lie. I’m quite different in a multitude of ways, one of them being my diet. I’m a dairy-free, egg-free vegetarian and I stick to a “clean food” principle. I prefer foods in their most natural, wholesome, unprocessed state—the way they were made to be consumed. Chemicals, fried food, white flour and large amounts of sugar do not regularly appear in my diet. This sets me apart from most of my peers and can take some planning ahead, but the benefits far outweigh the inconveniences.
Some facts about me:
- I’m 17-years-old.
- Although we’ll be moving to Utah soon, Texas is where I currently live. I was born and raised here; I’ve never lived anywhere else.
- I’ve been acting in theater and film on and off for about 10 years. My most recent project is a movie that can be found at all RedBoxes called Minor Details. Dancing has been a part of my life since the age of 5; I currently train in ballroom and love every second.
- I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints—in other words, I’m a Mormon. I love the Lord and His son, Jesus Christ, and each day I strive to become more like them. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- If you spend any time at my house, there’s a 99.9% chance that you will hear me singing nonstop. It’s one of my favorite pastimes.
- Fitness is important to me, and I strive to exercise 4-5 times a week. Moving and staying active is one of the best ways for me to feel alive and healthy.
- My family is extremely important to me. We are very close, and I consider some of my family members to be my best friends.
- Our two dogs, Schatzie (a Pomeranian) and Chansey (Golden Lab/Blue Healer mix) are also a part of the family. They mean a lot to me and I’m pretty crazy about them.
- Being in the kitchen and creating healthy food is one of my favorite things to do. Baking is calming to me, and I love to cook as well. Food Network is the bomb. 🙂
I think that’s about it! I love to meet new people and find new blogs, so please feel free to say hello. As always, you can shoot me an email at email@example.com
Other places you can keep in contact with me: