I think I’ve told nearly everyone I’ve seen in the past few days that I tried very hard to be productive this week. My school officially starts on Tuesday, which means after Tuesday, my free time will be practically non-existent. I’ll try to plan/schedule my time during the school year so I can still do other things, but I want to take advantage of my last few free days. I have a little to-do list on my phone that is scheduled to pop up each day as a reminder. I’ve been doing laundry, cleaning, organizing drawers, exercising (like usual), blogging (reading/commenting), and undertaking little projects that I’ve been pushing aside. These projects include updating my recipes, organizing my product reviews and rewriting my About Me. I did it all, and it is so nice to have it done. Feel free to check out the new pages!
I’ve also been tagged for the Stylish Blogger Award a couple times. Thanks so much to all of you sweet ladies for tagging me. 🙂
Stylish Blogger Award
There are four duties one must perform to accept this award:
- Make a post + link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they won!
Seven facts about me:
1. I’m very interested in Psychology and the way the mind works. Thought processes, decisions and behaviors really fascinate me. I love to know why people do what they do. I’m considering majoring in some sort of Psychology field.
2. I talk to my dog, Schatzie, (pronounced SHOT-see) in a different, higher-pitched voice. It’s kind of weird, but I can’t help myself. I also sing to him, and I frequently put his name into song lyrics, just to be silly. My favorite one is “Schatzie’s like a melody in my head…” because it fits so well. Haha wow, I am weird.
3. I’m an extremely visual person. Seeing is the easiest way for me to learn, and I have a partly-photographic memory. I almost never forget a face. 🙂
4. “Perfectionist” is a very good word to describe me, haha. I tend to be very hard on myself and I want to do everything right. I’m working on changing it though, believe me. 😛 It’s silly to never be okay with making mistakes.
5. I wrote in my journal every now and then when I was a little kid, but I have kept one religiously since the age of 11. Before this summer (I kind of fell off the bandwagon a little bit…) I had almost every single day recorded since the year 2005.
6. I don’t like germs. My friends sometimes give me a hard time because I’m very conscious about dirt and nastiness. I have been called a clean freak and a germophobe on more than one occasion. 😛
7. I LOVE winter clothes, but I don’t really like the cold—unless I can quickly get warm. There’s nothing enjoyable to me about shivering, not to mention my hands get super dry and cracked in the cold. It’s just not fun to me.
That’s it! I would tag some of you fellow bloggers, but I think nearly everyone has been tagged at least once, haha. If you haven’t filled out this survey yet, consider yourself tagged!
Well friends, it’s been a busy day. I’m going to go spend some time with my family and get ready for Sunday tomorrow. Have a great evening!
Question of the Day: What are some unknown facts about you? How long has it been since you’ve updated your About Me/Product Reviews/Recipes?
Thanks for reading!